Harpreet Chadha (Happy)
Happy is a certified female yoga instructor,acupressure therapist and reflexologist. Her expertise is in Hatha and Acu Yoga. She’s also pursued a course in Alternative medicine.
- Hatha yoga is a powerful tool for self-transformation and balances the strength and flexibility of our body and mind. It consists of asanas, pranayama and meditation.
- Acu Yoga can be linked with acupressure and reflexology in order to help blood circulation and balance hormones.
- Accupressure points are pressed in different yoga postures and asanas. It relaxes the muscular tension.
- Reflexology boosts the immune system and alleviates chronic body conditions.
- Acu yoga stretches are good for –
- Stress relief
- Back pain